AP EAMCET 2017 examination is conducted by JNTU Kakinada on behalf of APSCHE. AP EAMCET 2017 is going to be held from 24th April 2017 to 28th April 2017. For Engineering examination it is scheduled from 24th April 2017 to 27th April 2017 and for Medical examination it is scheduled on 28th April 2017. Candidates have to download the hall tickets from 19th April 2017. It is expected that AP EAMCET 2017 Results are going to be released on 6th May 2017.
From 2017, AP EAMCET is going to be conducted as Online test i.e. Computer Based Test.
Candidates who are going to appear for AP EAMCET 2017 should follow the instructions strictly. Candidates can find the instructions below:
1) Documents to be brought on the date of examination:
i) Hall Ticket
ii) Duly filled Application form affixed with recent colour photograph attested by Gazetted Officer (or) Principal of the College where candidate has studied the qualifying examination.
iii) Attested copy of Caste certificate, if applicable.
iv) Ball Point Pen
Note:Signature of the candidate and Left Hand Thumb impression is to be filled in the respective spaces provided in theFilled in Online Application form in the presence of Invigilator only.
2) Candidates need to preserve their hall tickets carefully till the counselling.
3) Tampering the hall tickets leads to disqualification of the candidate.
4) Hall ticket is not transferable.
5) Candidates are not allowed inside the test centre even they are late by 1 minute from the commencement of the examination.
6) Candidates need to be at exam centre before two hours of commencement of the exam, so that they can finish all security check ups and other formalities.
7) Candidates are not allowed any textual materials, calculators, written papers, slide rules, log tables, electronic items like smart watches, phones, tabs etc.
1) Candidates have to check their hall tickets for their name, date of birth, gender, category etc. In case of any discrepancy, inform immediately same to corresponding authorities.
2) Candidate must show their hall ticket on demand. Hall tickets are verified to confirm their identity by invigilator and other authorities if necessary.
3) No Candidate will be allowed to carry any baggage inside the Examination Centre. The Convener, AP EAMCET-17 will not be responsible for any belongings stolen or lost at the premises.
4) No candidate, under any circumstances, will be allowed to enter the Examination Centre after thecommencement of the examination.
5) The candidate should ensure that the question paper available on the computer in English and Telugu languages only.
6) Smoking and eating is strictly prohibited in the examination room.
7) Tea, coffee, cold drinks or snacks are not allowed to be taken into the examination rooms during examinationhours.
8) No candidate, without the special permission of the Centre Superintendent or the Invigilator concerned, willleave his/her seat or Examination Room until the full duration of the Examination.
9) Candidates must follow theinstructions strictly as instructed by the Centre Superintendent/Invigilators.
Instructions for Computer Based Test
1) Candidates must practice the online test by using the mock test given in the AP EAMCET 2017 official website.
2) Test is going to start exactly as mentioned in the hall ticket.
3) The Entrance test is conducted for a during of 3 hour and the question paper consists of total 160 questionscomprising of 80 questions in Mathematics, 40 questions in Physics and 40 questions in Chemistry. All questions are having equal weightage.
4) There is no negative marking and No deduction from the total score will be made if no response is indicated fora question.
5) For calculations and other rough work, rough sheets are provided in the examination hall. Candidates must hand over the rough sheets after the completion of the test.
6) During the examination time, the invigilator will check Hall ticket of the candidate to satisfy himself/herselfabout the identity of each candidate.
7) The candidates are governed by all Rules and Regulations of the Convener, EAMCET-2017 with regard to theirconduct in the Examination Hall. All cases of unfair means will be dealt with as per rules.
8) Candidates must sign and give his/her Left Hand Thumb impression on the Attendance Sheet at the appropriate place.
For any queries or issues regarding computer based examination, the candidates may contact on toll free CallCentre No. 10884256755 which will be available on www.sche.ap.gov.in/eamcet website later on.