Andhra Bank Education Loan
- The student should be an Indian National.
- NRI-if student is holding Indian Passport. (Suitable Collateral Security enforceable in India is to be provided for all such proposals.)
- Should have secured admission to a higher education course in recognized institutions in India or Abroad through Entrance Test/ Merit Based Selection process after completion of HSC(10 plus 2 or equivalent)/higher qualification.
- In case where admission is not through common entrance test and the marks secured in the qualifying examination is the only criteria adopted, the minimum cut off marks should be 65% in aggregate in the qualifying academic examination.
- Educational loans are allowed to meritorious students, who qualify in entrance examination but choose to pursue under Management quota for reasons like proximity, choice for a course of discipline or any other reasons pertaining to his academic/career interests.
- The eligibility for loan is determined based on employability of the course and reputation of the institution concerned.
- List of accredited institutions for all the courses is kept in this website. Education Loans are given to students who secure admission in accredited Institutions.