KCET 2016 Notification: Karnataka CET or Karnataka common entrance test is the state level examination conducted by Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) for admissions to various government and private colleges in Karnataka state. KEA announced the KCET Notification 2016 will now conducted on May 4th 2016 for Mathematics while Physics and chemistry exam will be conducted on May 5th 2016. Candidate must check the KCET 2016 Eligibility Criteria filling the application form. Here you can check Karnataka CET 2016 Notification details like Application procedure, Exam pattern, Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates for exam.
KCET 2016 Important Dates:
KEA has announced the all important dates for Karnataka CET 2016. Candidates can check the scheduled dates from below.
1. Commencement of KCET 2016 online form submission - 13-01-2016
2. Last Date to Enter KCET 2016 Application details online - 13-02-2016
3. Last date to pay the Karnataka CET 2016 Application fees in the specified banks - 15-02-2016
4. Downloading of Karnataka CET 2016 Hall Ticket on or after - 15-04-2016
5. KCET 2016 Exam Date - 04-052016 & 05-05-2016
6. Kannada language test is due on - 06-05-2016
7. Practical Examination Time Table for Agriculturist Quota - 12-05-2016 to 18-05-2016
8. Provisional answer key will be published on - 09-05-2016
9. Last date to submit the objections - 13-05-2016
10. Practical exam to Claim Seat Under Agriculturist Quota - 20-05-2016
11. Last date to appear for NATA - 20-04-2016
12. Last dart for submitting NATA score along with a copy of 2nd PU/12th ST Marks card to KEA - 24-05-2016
13. The result of KCET 2016 will be issued on - 28-05-2016
14. The verification of documents for Special/Scheduled/Physically Disable/NCC/Sports Category - 1 and 2 June 2016
15. Verification of documents for Counselling - 3 - 20 June 2016
16. KCET Result 2016 Declaration- 1st week of June, 2016
17. Download and Printout of Applications- 1st week of June, 2016
18. Karnataka CET 2016 Counselling- 1st week of June, 2016 onwards
Karnataka CET Exam Time Table:
Subject (Paper) Date of Exam Time of Exam
Biology 4 May 2016 10.30 am to 11.50 am
Mathematics 4 May 2016 02.30 pm to 03.50 pm
Physics 5 May 2016 10.30 am to 11.50 am
Chemistry 5 May 2016 02.30 pm to 03.50 pm
Kannada Language Test 6 May 2016 11:30 am to 12:30 pm
KCET 2016 Eligibility Criteria:
The candidates will be eligible for KCET 2016 admission is those who will satisfy the following conditions:
1. Candidates should be a citizen of India.
2. Candidates must have passed the qualifying examination (10+2 or its equivalent examination with Physics & Mathematics as compulsory subjects and English, along Chemistry / Bio-Technology /
3. Biology / Electronics / Computer Science as optional subjects.
4. In the qualifying exam, General category candidates have to obtain a minimum of 45% aggregate and the candidates belonging to the SC, ST, and OBC category have to score a minimum of 40% aggregate marks in the qualifying exam.
Apply for KCET 2016 Application Form:
The candidates who are waiting for KCET 2016 Application form can apply through online mode by visiting Karnataka CET official website. To submit the KCET 2016 Application form candidate need to click the Proceed to Apply Online in the registration section and fill the application form like Karnataka 2nd PUC Annual Examination 2016 number, name, phone number e-mail id etc, After doing that, a User ID will be generated and with the help of it, the candidates will be able to fill the application form. Then, candidates need to login and submit more personal and educational details and upload the scanned image of the left-hand thumb impression, signature and photograph. To submit the application fee of Rs. 650 (Rs.500/- for SC / ST Category-1) candidates will have to download the challan form and pay the fee via it. Lastly, candidates will have to download the confirmation page and keep it for future reference.
KCET 2016 Admit Card:
The admit card of KCET 2016 will only be released for the registered candidates in the official website, on 15 April 2016. To download KCET Hall Ticket 2016 candidates need to submit their User Id and Password. The online admit card is supposed to bring to enter in the exam hall, only the print copy will be accepted. Also, candidates who will fail to produce their admit card, will not be allowed to write the exam. KEA has specified that secure their KCET 2016 admit card till the candidate receive admission. So, it is advised to follow the instruction.
KCET 2016 Result:
KCET 2016 Result released online at www.vidyavision.com. Candidates will be able to check and download KCET 2016 Results by submitting the registration number. The KCET results 2016 will be declared on 28 May 2016.
KCET 2016 Counselling:
1. After the declaration of results candidates have to register for KCET 2016 Counselling,.
2. KCET 2016 Counselling will be held in two rounds.
3. Candidates have to get their documents verified at the specified Help Centres. After document verification, candidates must obtain the verification slip.
4. After getting their verification slip, candidates can fill their choices of courses and colleges.