Telangana ICET 2016 Notification: TS ICET or Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test for join into MBA and MCA courses of all universities in telangana. Applications are invited for appearing at the Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test (TSICET 2016) for admission into M.B.A. and M.C.A. courses (full time/part-time/evening/distance mode) offered by the following Universities in the State of Telangana including their affiliated colleges for the academic year 2016-2017 to be conducted by Kakatiya University, Warangal on behalf of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education, Hyderabad. As per latest information the TSICET Exam will be conducted on 19th may 2016.
TS ICET 2016 Eligibility Criteria:
1. The candidates should be Indian Citizen and should satisfy local/non-local status requirements laid down in the Telangana State Educational Institutions.
2. The candidates other than Indian Citizen should satisfy the rules of the Universities concerned.
3. The candidates looking admissions for MBA & MCA Should pass the recognized degree examination of minimum 3 years duration with at least 50% marks (45% for SC/ST) category candidates.
4. The candidates who are appearing the final year graduation will also eligible to appear for TS ICET 2016
5. Minimum marks to qualifying in TSICET 2016 are 25% and there are no minimum passing marks for SC/ST candidates.
Submission of TS ICET 2016 Online Application Form:
TS ICET 2016 Applications should be submitted through online mode by visiting the official website. The Application form for TSICET 2016 will be displayed on the screen and fill the details like candidates name, fathers name, address, contact number, email, educational qualification and more important details regarding candidate. After filling the form upload the scanned photo and signature as per format provided by university. The Registration fee for online submission and late fee, if applicable, may be paid at e - Seva Centers, and also through payment gateway (Credit Card/Debit Card/ Net Banking). Telangana ICET Online Registration Fee Rs. 250/- for SC/ST Candidates and Rs. 350/- for Other Candidates.
TS ICET 2016 Important Dates for Online Submission:
Date of Commencement of Submission of Online Applications: 01-03-2016
Last date for Submission of Online Applications
1. Without Late Fee (Only Registration Fee) : 05-04-2016
2. With a Late fee of Rs. 500 +Registration Fee : 16-04-2016
3. With a Late fee of Rs. 2,000 +Registration Fee : 25-04-2016
4. With a Late fee of Rs. 5,000 +Registration Fee : 05-05-2016
5. With a Late fee of Rs. 10,000 +Registration Fee : 16-05-2016
TS ICET 2016 Test Centers:
The TSICET 2016 examination will be held at the following 16 Regional Test Centers in Telangana State. 11 ADILABAD , 15 KHAMMAM, 19 MANCHERIAL, 23 SIDDIPET, 12 HYDERABAD, 16 KODAD, 20 NALGONDA, 24 VIKARABAD, 13 JAGITYAL, 17 KOTHAGUDEM, 21 NIZAMABAD, 25 WANAPARTHY, 14 KARIMNAGAR, 18 MAHABUBNAGAR, 22 SANGAREDDY, 26 WARANGAL Telangana ICET 2016 Admit Card:
After a few days candidates will be eligible to download the TS ICET 2016 exam admit card from www.vidyavision.com.
TS ICET Exam Result 2016:
TS ICET 2016 Exam result will be released in the month of June 2016. In order to qualify in the exam candidates are must to attain at least 25% of total marks. A complete rank list will be prepared separately for unreserved and reserved category candidates. The results for TS ICET 2016 will be published at www.vidyavision.com.