NEET UG results 2019

The NTA National Eligibility cum Entrance Test or NEET UG 2019 results will be released on the 5th June 2019. The results will be released on the official website of the NTA (National Testing Agency) - www.nta.ac.in. This year, around 13,26,725 candidates had registered for the NTA (National Testing Agency) NEET or NEET UG 2019, which took place on 5th May 2019. The NEET 2019 Answer Key and Optical Mark Recognition (OMR) Responses and Test Booklet Code was released by the CBSE on Last week of February.

How to Check NEET Results 2019

  • Visit the official results website of NTA, www.nta.ac.in
  • Search for the “NEET(UG) Exam Results – 2019”
  • Enter your Roll number.
  • Enter Date of Birth (dd/mm/yyyy).
  • NEET 2019 Results will be shown on screen.
  • Check your NEET Marks and the NEET Rank 2019.
  • Download the NEET Rank card and get a print out of it for future reference.

NEET Cut-off 2019

NEET cut-off 2019 will be the basis for NEET admissions. NEET cut-off list consists of the minimum marks required to qualify in the entrance exam. Candidates who successfully score the marks as per the NEET 2019 cut-off list, only those candidates will be granted admissions in medical and dental colleges of India.

NEET cut-off will be based on factors such as:

  • Number of seats
  • Difficulty level of question paper
  • Total number of test takers
  • Total number of qualified candidates

Read: Top Medical Colleges in India 2019

NEET Merit List 2019

After the declaration of result, NEET 2019 merit list will be prepared by the exam authority on the basis of NEET cut-off list. NEET merit list will be based on All India Rank (AIR), and according to AIR, seats will be allotted in MBBS and BDS courses. The merit list of NEET 2019 will consist of the names and ranks of the candidates who successfully clear the entrance exam. One merit list will be for 15% All India Quota(AIQ) seats and the other will be for 85% State quota seats. Additionally, for admissions in MBBS and BDS courses, the State merit list will be handed over to the states.

NEET 2019 Counselling

After the announcement of the NEET UG 2019 results, the counselling procedure for admission to various medical and dental colleges for the academic year 2019-19 will begin. The students are selected to colleges based on their rankings and merit.

Click here: List of MBBS Colleges in india

Related Articles
NEET Updates
NEET 2019 | NEET Updates | NEET Exam The administration process of NEET 2019 is now handed over to NTA-National Testing Agency; earlier NEET exam was administered by CBSE. NTA, after taking over the responsibilities of conducting NEET exam, has m...
NEET Hall Ticket / Admit Card 2019 - Download here
NEET Hall Ticket 2019 has been issued by the NTA on 15th April 2019. Now that the admit card of NEET 2019 is released, candidates can access their respective admit cards by entering their registration number, birth date and a security pin. Only ...
NEET UG 2017 AADHAAR Card Requirement
NEET UG 2017 is the national wide under graduate medical entrance exam organized by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). NEET UG has replaced All India Pre Medical Test (AIPMT) and all individual medical exams conducted by state or colleges. ...
NEET UG 2017 Exam Schedule
NEET UG 2017 is the national wide under graduate medical entrance exam organized by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). NEET UG has replaced All India Pre Medical Test (AIPMT) and all individual medical exams conducted by state or colleges. ...
NEET UG 2019 Counselling and Seat Reservations
NEET UG 2019 is the national wide medical entrance exam for under graduate courses organized by NTA (National Testing Agency). NEET UG has replaced All India Pre Medical Test (AIPMT) and all individual medical exams conducted by state or co...