AHSEC Results

 

AHSEC Result

 

Assam HS Result 2021 | Assam AHSEC Results

 

Assam HS Results 2021 declared @ Vidyavision.com. AHSEC class 12 students can check their AHSEC HS result 2021 through AHSEC official website http://ahsec.nic.in/ and popular results portal www.vidyavision.com by using their Hall Ticket Number / Roll Number. 

 

Assam HS Result 2021 - Available

 

KL University UG 2021 Admissions Open - Apply Now

 

 

Assam HS Result 2021 Gazette Format - Available

 

The AHSEC council devised two independent formulae to arrive at the Class 12 HS result, one for subjects with practical papers and the other for subjects without practicals.

 

For practical topics, 50% of the scores will be based on the average of the best three subjects from the HSLC, or Class 10, exam. While practicals will account for 30% of the marks, schools will give 10% of the marks for various activities held throughout Class 11 and Class 12, and the other 10% will be dependent on the 90% of the marks earned using the aforesaid formula.

 

For topics that do not have a practical paper, 50% of the marks will be based on the average of the best three HSLC subjects, and 40% will be based on internal assessments and other activities throughout Class 11 and 12. This 90% will be used to calculate the remaining 10%.

 

The board will utilise a 50:40:10 formula for vocational subjects in Class 12, with practicals accounting for 40% of the grade and the other two components remaining unchanged.

  

How to Check Assam HS Results 2021?

 

The below steps may helpful while checking your AHSEC Class 12 Results.

  1. First login to vidyavision.com Website.
  2. Open AHSEC 2021 Results link
  3. Enter Student’s Roll number
  4. Click on the submit button.
  5. The results will be displayed on the screen.
  6. Finally, Take a printout for future reference.

 

AHSEC Results 2021 - All three streams

 

AHSEC will release AHSEC exam results 2021 of all three streams, Arts Science and Commerce. last year in 2020, 1,86,187 students appeared in Arts stream, 37,455 in science stream and 18,291 students have appeared in commerce stream of AHSEC exam 2021. A total of 2,41,933 have appeared for AHSEC 2021 exams and waiting for AHSEC result 2021. AHSEC will also release AHSEC class 12 results 2021 in Vocational stream in which 940 students have appeared for exams. 

 

Assam HS Result 2021 @ Vidyavision.com

 

Vidyavision gives you first and fast updates of all exams and Exam Results every year. This year team at www.vidyavision.com have made all the arrangements to provide first and fast updates of AHSEC 12th result 2021. Vidyavision.com is one single platform for all the educational updates of the nation. Follow www.vidyavision.com for details of all the colleges, Results of Entrance exams and Board exams, timetables & notifications of universities, College predictor tools, details of best colleges for different courses etc.

 

About AHSEC

 

Assam Higher Secondary Education Council (AHSEC) Conducts Assam HSEC Exams every year in the month of February / March. This year AHSEC Class 12th 2021 exams are canceled. AHSEC takes complete responsibility for this examination. Nearly 2.95 lakhs students appear for AHSEC exams and are eagerly waiting for Assam HSEC Results 2021.