Jharkhand JAC Class 10, Class 12 Science Results 2022 Today @ 2: 30 PM

The Jharkhand Academic Council, or JAC, will declare the JAC 10th result 2022 and JAC 12th result 2022 Science today, June 21. Jharkhand Board result 2022 will be declared on the official website of the board -- jac.jharkhand.gov.in. Apart from jac.jharkhand.gov.in, the JAC Class 10th result 2022 and JAC Class 12th result 2022 will also be made available at jac.nic.in, jacresults.com and jharresults.nic.in. JAC Jharkhand board held the Class 10, 12 board exams in March-April.

 

School Education and Literacy Department Minister Jagarnath Mahto will declare the Class 10 Secondary and Class 12th Inter Science results at 2:30 pm. As many as 2,81,436 had appeared for the Class 12 JAC exam, while 3,99,010 appeared in matriculation, 10th exam, this year.

Last year, JAC Class 10th results were announced on July 29. The state recorded 95.93 pass percentage last year in Class 10. As many as 2,70,931 students secured the first division and 1,33,924 were placed in the second division.

The JAC 12th result Science result was declared on July 30 last year. The pass percentage last year was 64 per cent. Jharkhand JAC 12th exam was canceled last year due to the covid pandemic. The students were evaluated through an alternate marking scheme. Last year, students were marked on the basis of their performance in Class 11 where 80 per cent of weightage were allotted to written exams and teh remaining 20 per cent of weightage to the practical exams.

More News
COMEDK UGET Result 2022 Today; Know How To Download Scorecard
The Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK) Undergraduate Entrance Test for Engineering Courses (UGET) 2022 result will be announced today, July 5. The COMEDK UGET 2022 result will be available on the of...
NATA 2022: Phase 2 Admit Card Release Date; Details On Exam Here
The Council of Architecture (COA) will issue the National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) 2022 phase 2 admit card tomorrow, July 04. The candidates would be able to download their NATA phase 2 admit card from the official website- nata.in, once ...
BITSAT 2022 Begins Today; Key Points For Candidates
The The Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS), Pilani, will hold the BITS Aptitude Test (BITSAT) 2022 from today, July 2. BITSAT is conducted for admission to all undergraduate programmes in the institute. The BITSAT 2022 will be...
TS TET Results 2022 Available Now @ Vidyavision.com
TS TET Results 2022 - Vidyavision.com While the results are due on June 27 as revealed in the TET notification, it is known that they have been postponed. However, the final key was released on June 29. The TET results will be released at 11.30am to...
CLAT 2022: First Seat Allotment Result Declared; Direct Link Here
The Consortium of National Law Universities (NLUs) has declared the first seat allotment result for the Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) 2022 today, June 30. CLAT 2022 qualified candidates who registered for the counseling can check first a...
AP EAMCET Hall Ticket 2022 Out; Direct Link
The Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Anantapur has issued the Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture and Pharmacy Common Entrance Test (AP EAPCET) 2022 hall ticket today, June 27. The admit card for AP EAMCET 2022 is available at&nb...
CLAT Result 2022 Declared; Know How To Download Scorecard
The Consortium of National Law Universities has announced the Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) 2022 result on June 24. The CLAT scorecard is now available to download on the official website-- consortiumofnlus.ac.in. To access the CLAT exam...
CLAT 2022 Final Answer Key Out; Direct Link Here
The Consortium of National Law Universities has issued the final answer key for the Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) 2022. The CLAT 2022 final answer key has been released on the official website-- consortiumofnlus.ac.in. The CLAT exam...
Jharkhand JAC Class 10, Class 12 Science Results 2022 Today @ 2: 30 PM
The Jharkhand Academic Council, or JAC, will declare the JAC 10th result 2022 and JAC 12th result 2022 Science today, June 21. Jharkhand Board result 2022 will be declared on the official website of the board -- jac.jharkhand.gov.in. A...
JEE Main 2022 Admit Card Soon; Details On Exam Date, Paper Pattern
As the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main 2022 session 1 date approaches, the National Testing Agency (NTA) is expected to release the JEE Main admit card 2022 soon on the official website-- jeemain.nta.nic.in. The session 1 of the JEE M...