TS PECET 2017 NOTIFICATION, REGISTRATION, APPLICATION FORM, ELIGIBILITY, EXAM SCHEDULE, EXAM PATTERN, HALL TICKETS, RESULTS & RANK CARD
TS PECET 2017 Telangana State Physical Education Common Entrance Test (TS PECET) is a common entrance exam conducted by Osmania University for admissions into two year B.P.Ed and D.P.Ed courses. The test is held in two parts Physical Efficiency test and Skill test in game.
TS PECET 2017 Notification:
TS PECET 2017 Notification will be released in the 2nd week of March 2017 tentatively.
Online application forms and fee payment starts from 3rd week of March 2017 tentatively.
Last date for submission of application form without late fee is 4th week of April 2017 tentatively.
The test will be conducted at Hyderabad only.
Exam date for TS PECET 2017 is now released. Exam is scheduleded from16th May 2017.
Important Dates tentative list:
Below mentioned dates are tentative. On the release of official notification this article will be updated.
TS PECET 2017 Notification
2nd week of March 2017
Online Application forms starts from
3rd week of March 2017
Last date for submission of Application form
Without late fee
4th week of April 2017
Last date for submission of Application form
With late fee Rs 500 /- to Rs 5000 /-
2nd week of May 2017
Hall Tickets for candidates without late fee will be available from
1st week of May 2017 onwards
Hall Tickets for candidates with late fee will be available from
2nd week of May 2017 onwards
TS PECET 2017 Exam Dates starting from
16th May 2017 (Released)
TS PECET 2017 Exam Dates ending date
According to number of candidates registered
Announcement of Results
One week after last day of test
TS PECET 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
1) Candidates should be of Indian Nationality.
2) Candidate should satisfy the status of local and non-local as per the requirement laid down in AP Educational Institutions Order 1974 Regulation of Admission.
3) For B.P.Ed: passed 3 year degree from any recognized university by Telangana government. Should have completed 19 years.
4) For D.P.Ed: passed Intermediate or equivalent course recognized university by Telangana government. Should have completed 16 years.
Get complete TS PECET 2017 Eligibility Criteria
TS PECET 2017 Exam Pattern:
1) AP PECET entrance exam is conducted two parts
i) Physical Efficiency Test
ii) Skill Test in Game.
2) Physical efficiency test is of maximum of 400 marks.
3) There are four compulsory events in physical efficiency test.
4) Each event is of 100 marks.
5) For each of the events, marks shall be awarded, by using the conversion tables approved by the TS PECET Committee.
6) Skill test in game is of maximum of 100 marks.
7) Candidate has to select only one game.
For complete TS PECET 2017 Exam Pattern
TS PECET 2017 Exam Schedule:
TS PECET 2017 entrance exam is expected to start from 16th May 2017. On the release of official notification, more details about exam will be updated.
TS PECET 2017 Application Form:
Registration Fee: Rs 700 /- (Rs 400 /- for SC/ST candidates)
Registration fee can be paid through
i) TS Online/e-seva/mee seva centres
ii) Payment Gateways (Credit/Debit card/ Net Banking)
How to Apply Online:
1) TS PECET 2017 application forms must submitted through online only.
2) Application should be filled with authentic details only like personal and academic details, sports qualifications, address for communication, mobile number, valid email id etc.
3) Candidate should pay the registration fee through TS Online/e-seva/mee seva centres or pay directly through Payment Gateways (Credit/Debit card/ Net Banking)
4) Candidate should select the entrance exam to which course he/she is intended to attend.
5) Upload the photograph and signature.
6) Click “Preview” to view the application.
7) Submit the application form.
Get detailed information of TS PECET 2017 Application Form
TS PECET 2017 Hall Tickets:
Candidate can download the hall tickets from the official website of TS PECET 2017. Hall tickets for candidate who applied without late fee will be issued from of 1st week of May 2017 onwards tentatively. Hall tickets for candidate who applied with late fee will be issued from of 2nd week of May 2017 onwards tentatively Hall tickets will contain information regarding candidate and test date, time. The test will be conducted at Hyderabad. The date venue and time of Physical Efficiency Tests will also be furnished in the hall ticket. Hall Tickets will NOT be sent to candidates by post or email.
TS PECET 2017 Qualifying Marks:
The qualifying marks in the TS PECET shall be 30% of the aggregate marks obtained in the actual test items i.e. Physical Efficiency Test for 400 Marks and Skill Test in games for 100 Marks. There shall be no minimum qualifying marks for the candidates belonging to the category of Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes.
TS PECET 2017 Results, Merit List & Rank Card:
1) The candidates who have secured qualifying marks in TS PECET and for SC/ST category candidates, to whom qualifying marks have not been prescribed, will be assigned the ranking in the order of the merit on the basis of the aggregate marks obtained in all tests put together including incentive marks.
2) For the preparation of merit list, in case of more than one student scoring the same aggregate marks, the tie will be resolved to decide the relative ranking as follows:
i) The marks scored in Physical efficiency test will be taken into consideration.
ii) In case of further tie, marks scored in Skill Test in games will be taken into consideration
iii) In case of further tie, Date of Birth of the candidate will be considered and the older candidates shall be given priority basing on age.
iv) In case of further tie, common rank will be given. At the time of admission it is resolved based on qualifying examination marks.
3) Rank Cards will be made available in the website after the announcement of TS PECET 2017 results. Candidates can download the rank cards.
4) Rank cards will NOT be sent to candidates by post or email.
TS PECET 2017 Counselling:
The date of the counselling procedure and list of help line centres will be published in news papers and website. Counselling will be conducted through Web based counselling process. Individual call letters will not be sent to the candidates. List of Institutions for allotment of candidates, intake in each course and category in each institution would be announced at the time of counselling. The detailed instruction booklet for web counselling will be placed in the websites.
TS PECET 2017 General Instructions:
1) The eligible candidates have to attend the counselling in person at their own expenses, if they fail to attend, they will forego the seat.
2) Any litigation concerning TS PECET contact the Secretary, Telangana State Council of Higher Education, Hyderabad and Convener, TS PECET and within the jurisdiction of Telangana/AP. High Court.
3) Appearing for test does not mean that candidate is considered for admission in courses.
4) If any ambiguity or doubt arises in the interpretation or implementation of any of the rules, the decision of chairperson shall be final.
5) No candidate will be allowed inside exam hall without Hall Ticket.