UCO Bank Education Loan
The scheme extends a helping hand to meritorious students desirous of pursuing higher study either in India or abroad.
For Education in India and Abroad
Studies in India
Approved courses leading to graduate/post graduate (Masters & PhD. degree and PG Diplomas conducted by recognized colleges/universities, Engineering, Medical, Agriculture, Veterinary, Law, Dental, Management, Computer, etc.).
Computer Certificate courses of reputed institutes accredited to DoE.
Courses like ICWA, CA, CFA, etc.
Graduation : Job oriented professional / technical courses offered by reputed Universities.
Post Graduation : MCA, MBA, MS, etc.
Courses conducted by CIMA - London, CPA in U.S.A., etc.
- 28 years for general candidates
- 30 years for SC/ST candidates
For Post Graduation:
- 30 years for general candidates
- 33 years for SC/ST candidates
The main conditions for eligibility include
- Student must be an Indian National
- Secured admission to a higher education course in India or entrance test or selection process after completion of HSC (10 plus 2 or equivalent)
Quantum of loan
- Studies in India : Maximum Rs. 10.00 Lac
- Studies Abroad : Maximum Rs. 20.00 Lac
- Upto Rs. 4.00 lacsâ€“ No security, co-obligation of parents
- Above Rs. 4.00 lacs & upto Rs. 7.50 lacs: Co-obligation of parents, collateral in the form of a suitable 3rd party guarantee
- Above Rs. 7.50 lacs : Co-obligation of parents, tangible collateral security equivalent to full value of loan
- Upto Rs. 4.00 Lakhs : NIL
- Above Rs. 4 Lac Studies in India - 5%
- Studies Abroad - 15%
Group Life Insurance Cover Scheme for Educational Loan Borrowers to cover the outstanding loan in case of accidental or natural death of borrower
There are no processing charges
Disbursement in stages as per the requirement directly to institutions.
||Spread over Base Rate
|Upto Rs.7.50 lacs
|More than Rs.7.50 lacs
|Premier Education Loan Scheme
|Vocational Education Loan Scheme
- Upto Rs 7.50 lacs :- Base rate + 2.50%
- Above Rs.7.50 lacs :- Base Rate + 2.25%
15 years (180 EMI) for all categories of loan after moratorium period
Repayment holiday / Moratorium Period
Course period + 1 year after completion of studies for all categories.