AP ICET 2017 NOTIFICATION, IMPORTANT DATES ELIGIBILITY, APPLICATION FORM & FEES, EXAM PATTERN, SYLLABUS, HALL TICKET, RESULTS & SCORE CARD
AP ICET 2017 Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test (AP ICET) is a common entrance exam conducted by Andhra University, Visakhapatnam on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE). AP ICET is conducted for admissions into MBA and MCA courses offered by State universities and professional colleges present in Andhra Pradesh state. Online application forms of AP ICET 2017 will be available from 1st week of February 2017 tentatively.
AP ICET 2017 Notification:
The notification of AP ICET 2017 for academic year 2017-18 will be released on 1st week of February 2017 tentatively.
Online Applications will be available from 1st week of February 2017 tentatively.
Exam date for AP ICET 2017 is now released. Exam is scheduleded to 3rd May 2017.
Results will be announced on 8th May 2017.
Important Dates tentative list:
The dates given in the below table are tentative list of dates. On the release of official notification candidates can find the final dates.
Notification Releases on
1st week of February 2017
Online Applications available from
1st week of February 2017
Last Date for submission of Applications
without late fee
with late fee Rs 500/- to Rs 10,000/-
1st week of March 2017
2nd week of May 2017
Correction of application form submitted
3rd week of March 2017
3rd week of April 2017
3rd May 2017 (Released)
10:00 AM to 12:30 Noon
Declaration of Key
3rd week of May 2017
Last date for receiving objections on key
4th week of May 2017
8th May 2017 (Released)
AP ICET 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
1) The candidate should be of Indian Nationality.
2) Candidate should satisfy the local/unreserved status as per the requirement laid down in AP Educational Institutions Order 1974 Regulation of Admission.
3) The candidates other than Indian Nationals should satisfy the rules of the Universities concerned.
4) For MBA: Bachelor’s Degree with 50% marks (45% for SC/ST)
5) For MCA: Bachelor’s Degree with 50% marks (45% for SC/ST) with Mathematics as subject.
6) Candidates in final year degree are also eligible.
Get complete AP ICET 2017 Eligibility Criteria
AP ICET 2017 Exam Pattern: Duration: 150 min
1) Mode: Offline mode
2) Duration: 150 min
3) Total Questions: 200
4) Total Marks: 200
5) No negative marking
6) Subjects: Analytical Ability, Mathematical Ability, Communication Ability.
7) Medium: English & Telugu for section-A, B and only English for section-C.
For complete AP ICET 2017 Exam Pattern
AP ICET 2017 Exam Schedule:
AP ICET 2017 entrance exam is expected to be held on 3rd May 2017. On the release of official notification, more details will be updated.
AP ICET 2017 Application Form:
Application Fee: Rs 350 /-
a) Online Payment using Credit/Debit Card.
b) AP Online Centres
Note: Late fee is Rs 500/- to Rs 10,000/-
How to Apply Online:
1) Visit the official website and pay the application fee through payment gateway (if online payment).
2) Enter the details of fee payment.
3) Proceed to Application form and fill the personal and academic details.
4) Upload the photograph and signature.
5) Submit the application and take a printout for future reference.
Get detailed information of AP ICET 2017 Application Form
AP ICET 2017 Syllabus:
AP ICET 2017 syllabus will be comprised of subjects
a) Analytical Ability,
b) Mathematical Ability,
c) Communication Ability.
Get complete AP ICET 2017 Syllabus
AP ICET 2017 Hall Tickets:
Candidate can download the hall tickets from the official website of AP ICET 2017. Hall tickets will be issued from 3rd week of April 2017 tentatively. Hall tickets will contain information regarding candidate and test date, time and venue. Hall Tickets will not be sent by post or mail. Hall Tickets will not be sent by post or mail.
AP ICET 2017 Qualifying marks:
The qualifying percentage of marks in the Entrance Test is 25% i.e. 50 marks out of 200 marks. There will be no minimum qualifying marks for SC & ST candidates for ranking.
AP ICET 2017 Declaration of Key:
AP ICET authority will release the Preliminary Key on the 3rd week of May 2017 tentatively. Candidate can match his/her answers with the key and estimate result. If candidate find any error in the key, he/she can raise objection on the key. Last date for receiving objections on key will be 4th week of May 20174 tentatively.
AP ICET 2017 Results & Rank Card:
Candidate can get the AP ICET 2017 results from the official website of AP ICET 2017. Results will be announced on 8th May 2017. Rank card will be made available in the official website after result announcement. Rank Cards will not be sent by post or mail.
AP ICET 2017 Counselling:
Candidates will be called for counselling procedure on the basis of the marks and rank obtained by the candidates. There will be certificate verification and candidates have to submit the Xerox copy of certificates. After the counselling procedure, all candidates have to choose the colleges through web options.
For the preparation of merit list, in case more than one student scores the same marks at AP ICET, the tie will be resolved as follows:
1) By considering the marks scored in Section-A.
2) If the tie persists, marks obtained by a student in Section-B will be taken into consideration.
3) If the tie still persists, the tie will be resolved by taking into account the age of the candidate giving the older candidate Priority.
List of MBA Colleges in Andhra Pradesh.
List of MCA Colleges in Andhra Pradesh.
AP ICET 2017 General Instructions:
1) The conduct of AP ICET is subject to orders and instructions issued from time to time by the Government of Andhra Pradesh and Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education.
2) Mere appearance in AP ICET will not give any right of admission.
3) The Convener, AP ICET reserves the right to reject the application of any candidate at any stage
4) All disputes arising out of any matter concerning AP ICET shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the A.P. High Court only.
5) Any change will not be permitted to be made in the application after its receipt by the Convener.
6) The OMR answer scripts of candidates appearing the AP ICET will be preserved for six months from the date of announcement of AP ICET results.
7) Candidates indulging in Impersonation or any kind of malpractice are liable for prosecution, inviting a punishment of imprisonment for 3 to 7 years with or without fine ranging from ` 5,000/-to ` 20,000/-
8) Candidates are directed to carry into the examination hall a Ball Point Pen only with Blue or Black ink.
9) Besides this, the candidate should not bring any other material including the instructions booklet, Papers, Cell Phones, etc., into the examination hall.
10) Before leaving the examination hall, the candidates must return the OMR Answer Sheet and data card to the invigilator.
11) Candidates shall read carefully the instructions before starting to answer the questions.
Follow the syllabus and prepare in a scheduled manner.
In the examination Time management is a challenge for the students.
Prepare for exam using ICET previous question papers. Students can get an idea about exam pattern, type of questions given in each subject and how to manage the time.