Medical PG counselling begins today

VIJAYAWADA: The counselling for giving admission into about 2,000 seats in post-graduate and diploma courses of Dr. N.T.R. University of Health Sciences will commence at 9 a.m. on Thursday. The counselling would continue till May 3.

The University Registrar T. Venugopala Rao, in a release here on Wednesday, said that the university had got a clarification from the High Court that it should fill the 85 per cent local seats first and then fill the remaining 15 per cent of unreserved seats ‘as per merit and law'.

Counselling for local seats will be held from April 28 to May 1, and for the unreserved seats it would be done from May 2 to 3.

Two separate rosters will be prepared for each region for local and unreserved categories. He said that 100-point roster and reverse roster would be operated for each 100 points.

Students have to come prepared to stay in Vijayawada for two to three days for the counselling.
felodipin stada felodipin betablockerare felodipin kalium
More News
IIT JEE Advanced Result 2021 Tomorrow At Jeeadv.ac.in; Check Result Time
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kharagpur will declare Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Advanced result 2021 tomorrow. The result time has not been announced by IIT Kharagpur but it is mentioned in the JoSAA counselling schedule. Registrati...
JEE Advanced 2021: JoSAA Counselling Schedule Released; To Start From October 16
Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA) counselling 2021 schedule has been released on the official website - josaa.nic.in. As per the schedule, the registration and choice filling procedure for courses started from October 16 (10 am) and will contin...
Result Of NEET 2021 Soon; Know About Answer Key, Counselling, Cut-Off
The National Testing Agency (NTA) will release the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET 2021) results soon. The NEET 2021 exam was held on September 12 in the centre-based pen and paper mode. The result of NEET 2021 along with the merit list ...
JEE Advanced 2021 Result Soon; Check Admission Process
Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Advanced 2021 result will be declared on October 15 on the official website- jeeadv.ac.in. To qualify JEE Advanced 2021, students will have to meet the designated JEE Advanced 2021 cut-off. Students who appeared for J...
JEE Advanced 2021 Result Soon: 10 Points On Reservation Of Seats
JEE Advanced result 2021 will be announced by Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kharagpur on October 15, 2021, on the official website- jeeadv.ac.in. Candidates securing minimum qualifying marks in JEE Advanced result 2021 in all three subjects in...
How To Study At IIMs Without Taking CAT
Studying in Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs) is a dream of every BSchool aspirant. The gateway to an MBA programme at IIMs is the Common Admission Test (CAT). CAT is a highly competitive exam and only a few students are able to crack it. Also, ...
GATE 2022 Registration Ends Today, Here’s What Happens Next
Registration for the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2022 is ending today. Candidates who did not apply during the regular registration period – up to September 30 – can apply for the exam at gate.iitkgp.ac.in. This is t...
JEE Main 2021: Paper 2 Result Declared; Direct Link
The National Testing Agency (NTA) has declared the result of Joint Entrance Examination (JEE Main 2021) paper 2 today, October 5 at jeemain.nta.nic.in. Students will be required to fill in their Application form number and date of birth to access the...
JEE Main 2021: Paper 2 Result Declared; Direct Link
The National Testing Agency (NTA) has declared the result of Joint Entrance Examination (JEE Main 2021) paper 2 today, October 5 at jeemain.nta.nic.in. Students will be required to fill in their Application form number and date of birth to access the...
AP ECET Rank Card 2021 Released. Direct Link
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, JNTU has released the AP ECET rank card 2021 today, October 5, 2021. All the candidates who have appeared for the Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test can download the AP ECET rank card through th...