TS PGECET 2017 NOTIFICATION, APPLICATION FORM & FEES, IMPORTANT DATES, ELIGIBILITY, EXAM SCHEDULE & PATTERN, SYLLABUS, RESULTS & SCORE CARD
TS PGECET 2017 Telangana State Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (TS PGECET) is state level Common Entrance Test of Telangana State for admission into the regular PG courses in Engineering, Technology, Architecture, Pharmacy (ME / M.Tech./ M.Pharmacy / M.Arch ), Graduate level Pharm-D (Post Baccalaureate) conducted by University College of Engineering, Osmania University on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE), a statutory Body of the Government of Telangana., Hyderabad.
TS PGECET 2017 Notification:
The notification of TS PGECET 2017 for admissions into courses for academic year 2017-18 will be released on 1st week of March 2017 tentatively.
Exam dates for TS PGECET 2017 is now released. Exam is scheduled to 30th May 2017.
Important Dates tentative list:
The dates given in the below table are tentative list of dates. On the release of official notification candidates can find the final dates.
Notification Releases on
1st week of March 2017
Online Applications available from
2nd week of March 2017
Last Date for submission of Applications
without late fee
with late fee Rs 500/- to Rs 10,000/-
4th week of April 2017
3rd and 4th weeks of May 2017
30th May 2017 (Released)
TS PGECET 2017 Eligibility:
1) The candidate should be of Indian Nationality.
2) The Candidate should belong to the state of Telangana / Andhra Pradesh.
3) The local/non-local status of the candidate should satisfy the requirements of admission.
4) Candidate should obtain at least 50% marks (45% for reservation category SC/ST) in the qualifying examination.
5) It the candidate qualifying degree is obtained under distance mode education, then if must have AICTE/ Distance Education Council (DEC) approval.
TS PGECET 2017 Examination Pattern:
1) There will be a total of 120 questions for 120 marks in each paper with duration of 2 Hours. Each question carries 1 mark.
2) NO NEGATIVE MARKING.
3) Questions will be of objective type with multiple choice questions.
4) Examination will be conducted in Offline Mode: Pen & Paper Based Test (OMR).
5) The cut-off mark in the Common Entrance Test is 30 marks, in case of SC/ST there is no minimum marks.
6) The Question Paper will be in English only.
For complete TS PGECET 2017 Exam Pattern
TS PGECET 2017 Exam Schedule:
TS PGECET 2017 exam dates are released. The exam is scheduled to be held on 30th May 2017. On the release of official notification candidates can find more details of TS PGECET 2017 exam here.
TS PGECET 2017 Application Form:
Application Fee: NON REFUNDABLE
Fees in Rs/per test
Late fee Rs 500/- to 10,000/-
Mode of Payment:
The application fee can be paid in two modes:
a) Online Payment using Credit/Debit Card.
b) AP/TS Online Centres: List of Centers will be given in Official Website State and District-wise.
How to Apply:
1) TS PGECET 2017 Application Form will be completely online.
2) Application forms will be available from 2nd week of March 2017 tentatively on the official website of TS PGECET
3) A model application form will be given in the website to guide the candidate.
4) The details of the courses offered by the Universities along with specified eligibility for each course and test to be written will be given at TS PGECET 2017 official website
5) A candidate can apply for more than one paper, by paying separate fee for each test/paper.
6) Fill the application form referring to the given model application form. Once application submitted, it cannot be modified/edited.
7) If there is any correction required in the data, contact the TS PGECET office or send an e-mail to the email@example.com or contact 040-27097124.
8) Pay the application fees according to the no. of papers candidate is attempting, in any of the mode mentioned above.
9) Candidate receives an SMS to his/her registered mobile number on successful submission of application, so mobile number is mandatory.
10) GATE/GPAT qualified candidates will have separate application forms for admissions.
For more details of TS PGECET 2017 Application Form
TS PGECET 2017 Syllabus:
Detailed Syllabus of each test paper will be given at the TS PGECET official website on the release of official notification. Download the syllabus below.
TS PGECET 2017 Hall Ticket:
Hall Tickets will be available from 3rd week of May 2017 tentatively in the TS PGECET 2017 official. Hall ticket contains details like candidate name, roll number, photo, exam date, time and venue etc.
TS PGECET 2017 Results and Score Card:
The TS PGECET 2017 results will release on June 2017 tentatively. Score/Rank card will be available after the release of results. Candidates can check and download the results and rank card from TS PGECET official website.
TS PGECET 2017 Instructions:
1) Test is of two hour duration with 120 multiple choice objective type questions, carrying one mark for each question.
2) The Question Papers will be in English only
3) Candidates must ensure themselves that they have chosen the correct test paper, which qualifies them to become eligible to seek admission to the specific program they are interested in.
4) The candidate can apply for multiple tests. However, separate registration fee must be paid for each test
5) The Hall-Tickets are to be downloaded from the website www.tspgecet.org. Without Hall-Tickets the candidate will not be allowed into the test centre.
6) Separate Notification will be issued for admission based on GATE/GPAT Score.
7) Appearing in the test does not guarantee admission. The candidate has to satisfy all the requirements at the time of admission.
8) Candidate need to carry a photocopy of Caste Certificate duly attested to examination hall, if he/she belongs to SC/ST category.
9) For further information contact TS PGECET Helpdesk.
TS PGECET 2017 Counselling:
Candidates have to pay the non-refundable counselling fee to appear in counselling process. Candidates must attend the counselling procedure for documents verification and seat allotments. Candidates will receive the serial number and password on the payment of counselling fee through which they are able mark the choices for colleges as per their requirements.
List of M.Tech Colleges in Telangana
List of M.Pharm Colleges in Telangana
Q1. Where can I buy the Application form?
Ans. TS PGECET, application form submission is made completely online including payment of application fee. Visit the website for more details
Q2. Should I need to upload any certificates?
Ans. None of the certificates need to be uploaded. However, if you belong to SC / ST category then you need to bring a photocopy copy of the Caste Certificate duly attested to the examination hall
Q3. If I wish to appear for more than one test which is scheduled on the same day in different sessions will I be allotted the same Test centre or different Test centres?
Ans. Generally, you will be allotted the same Test centre to appear for both the tests scheduled on the same day in different sessions
Q4. Do I need to post the application form?
Ans. No need to post the application form
Q5. Do I need to preserve the Registration ID?
Ans. Registration ID is very important information. It is very useful in any further correspondence with TS PGECET office
Q6. If I misplace my copy of the “Filled In Online Application Form”, how to get another copy of it?
Ans. You can take a fresh printout of the “Filled In Online Application Form” from the website by giving suitable details
Q7. I did some mistake in filling the online application, then how it can be change?
Ans. If there is any correction required in the data, contact the TS PGECET office
Q8. What if I don’t have a Mobile number
Ans. Mobile number is a mandatory detail as your Transaction Id., Payment confirmation or any other future correspondence is through the correct Mobile number you enter. Hence, if you don’t have a Mobile number enter the mobile number of your parents / guardian or close relatives / friends whom you can trust.
Download TS PGECET 2017 Syllabus