KLSAT (KIIT Law School Admission Test) KLSAT Results   KLSAT Notifications   KLSAT Time Tables

KLSAT 2018 – Notification, Eligibility, Exam Dates, Application Forms, Exam Schedule & Pattern, Admit Cards, Results

KLSAT 2018 -Kalinga Law School Admission Test is conducted by KIIT University for students interested to get admission into undergraduate law programmes such as B.Sc LLB, B.A LLB and BBA LLB programmes. Application form of Kalinga law admission test would be accessible from December, 2017 and exam is expected to be conducted in the month of April, 2018.

KLSAT 2018 Notification

 KLSAT 2018 Exam Dates

Event Name

 Date

Online Application form

December 2017 to march 2018

Last date of online application

April 2018

Admit cards availability

April 2018

Online Examination

April 2018

 KLSAT 2018 Eligibility

  • The candidate should not be more than 21 years of age as or before 1st of July of the recommended year.
  • The applicants should pass class 10+2 with a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate for all combined subjects.
  • The candidates interested for B.sc LLB should a combination of science subject with 45% marks in aggregate

 KLSAT 2018 Exam Pattern

Scheme of Examination:

  1. Total Marks Allotted: 480
  2. Total Time Allotted: 180 Minutes
  3. Total Number of Questions: 120
  4. General Knowledge (20 Questions)
  5. Mathematical Ability (30 Questions)
  6. Analytical & Logical Ability (30 Questions) and
  7. Verbal Ability (40 Questions) respectively

Marking Scheme:

  1. The candidates should attempt all the questions correctly because there is negative marking in the form of one mark being deducted for each wrong questions attempted by them. While there will be an addition of four marks for each correct attempts made by the candidates in the concerned exam.
  2. No marks will be given to the questions left unattempted by the candidates.
  3. About 70% of the questions shall be conducted in the MCQ form while the rest 30% of the questions shall be in the form of short answer type questions respectively.
  4. The questions shall be asked only in the English Language.
  5. The candidates short listed in the written shall be called in the Counselling scheduled to be held subsequently after the written examination.

KLSAT 2018 Application Process

Application form for KIIT Law entrance test 2018 will be available from December, 2017 in online mode. First you need to apply online and thereafter the filled in application form should be sent to the address furnished below:

The Director

Admissions, KIIT University, Koel Campus, Bhubaneswar – 751024, Odisha, India

The authority has not specified any application fee and hence you can apply for the test without paying any application fee.

Application fee: The Application fee for KLSAT where need to pay – 750/-, Candidates can pay the application fee through Demand Draft.

KLSAT 2018 Admit Cards

How to download KIITEE Law Admit Card 2018

Click on the official link http://www.kiit.ac.in/

Enter KIITEE Law 2017 application number/ registration number and date of birth

Click the ‘Download KIITEE Law Admit Card’ tab

Take a print out of KIITEE Law admit card 2017

Save a copy of the e-admit card/ hall ticket of KIITEE Law

KLSAT 2018 Syllabus

There is no definite syllabus for the syllabus. It is mostly based on basic and core concepts of each section.

  1. Quantitative Aptitude
  2. Analytical Reasoning
  3. English
  4. General Knowledge
  5. Issues of Social concern

KLSAT 2018 Exam Result

Way to download results for Kalinga Law School Admission Test 2018

  1. The applicants who have participated in the KLSAT can view their results online from the Website of KIIT University at kiitee.ac.in.
  2. Click on “Download KIITEE- 2018 Rank Card” for viewing the results.
  3. Download your provisional results by entering the following in the downloading window: Application Number and Date of Birth respectively.
  4. Click Continue Tab available below the download window to generate your results for the concerned entrance exam.
  5. Download the results hence generated online.

KLSAT 2018 Counselling

Candidates have to attend the KIITEE Law counselling as per the schedule released by the officials, after the declaration of the KIITEE results 2018.

Verification of documents will be done at the time of KIITEE Law Counselling 2018.

KIITEE Law Counselling 2018- Documents Required

  1. Admit Card
  2. Rank Card
  3. 10th Pass Certificate
  4. Inter Mark sheet & Pass Certificate
  5. Relevant Certificate issued by the Competent Authority, clearly indicating the Reservation Criteria claimed by the candidate.
  6. Demand Draft of Rs. 75,000/- which includes the counselling registration fees of Rs.10,000 (Non Refundable) in favor of KIIT, payable at Bhubaneswar.

 

There are no results!
There are no notifications!
There are no time tables!