AP ICET 2016 Notification: AP ICET or Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test for join into MBA and MCA courses of all universities in Andhra Pradesh. Applications are invited for appearing at the Andhra Pradesh State Integrated Common Entrance Test (APICET 2016) for admission into M.B.A. and M.C.A courses offered by the following Universities and professional colleges in the State of Andhra for the academic year 2016-2017 will be conducted by Andhra University, Visakhapatnam. As per latest information the APICET 2016 Exam will be conducted on 16 may 2016.
AP ICET 2016 Eligibility Criteria:
1. The candidates should be Indian Citizen and should satisfy local/non-local status requirements laid down in the Andhra Pradesh State Educational Institutions.
2. The candidates other than Indian Citizen should satisfy the rules of the Universities concerned.
3. The candidates looking admissions for MBA & MCA Should pass the recognized degree examination of minimum 3 years duration with at least 50% marks (45% for SC/ST) category candidates.
4. The candidates who are appearing the final year graduation will also eligible to appear for AP ICET 2016
5. Minimum marks to qualifying in APICET 2016 are 25% and there are no minimum passing marks for SC/ST candidates.
Submission of AP ICET 2016 Online Application Form:
AP ICET 2016 Applications should be submitted through online mode by visiting the official website. The Application form for APICET 2016 will be displayed on the screen and fill the details like candidates name, fathers name, address, contact number, email, educational qualification and more important details regarding candidate. After filling the form upload the scanned photo and signature as per format provided by university. The Registration fee for online submission and late fee, if applicable, may be paid at e - Seva Centers, and also through payment gateway (Credit Card/Debit Card/ Net Banking). Andhra Pradesh ICET Online Registration Fee Rs. 350.
AP ICET 2016 Important Dates for Online Submission:
Date of Commencement of Submission of Online Applications: 06-02-2016 Last date for Submission of Online Applications
1. Without Late Fee (Only Registration Fee Rs.350/-) : 05-03-2016
2. With a Late fee of Rs. 500 +Registration Fee : 15-03-2016
3. For corrections : 19-03-2016
4. With a Late fee of Rs. 2,000 +Registration Fee : 24-03-2016
5. With a Late fee of Rs. 5,000 +Registration Fee : 31-03-2016
6. With a Late fee of Rs. 10,000 +Registration Fee : 09-05-2016
*** Note: For late fee of Rs.10, 000/-: the Candidates will be allowed to take examination at Visakhapatnam only
7. Start of Downloading Hall Tickets : 20-04-2016
8. APICET 2016 Examination Date : 16-05-2016
9. Announcement of Preliminary Key : 19-05-2016
10. Last Date for submission of objections on Preliminary Key : 23-05-2016
11. Announcement of Final Key and APICET-2016 Results. : 27-05-2016
AP ICET 2016 Test Centers:
The APICET 2016 examination will be held at the following 17 Regional Test Centers in Andhra Pradesh State. 01 Ananthapur, 02 Amalapuram, 03 Bhimavaram, 04 Chittor, 05 Guntur, 06 Kadapa, 07 Kakinada, 08 Kuppum, 09 Kurnool, 10 Nellore, 11 Ongole, 12 Rajamahendravaram(RJY) , 13 Srikakulam, 14 Thirupathi, 15 Vijyawada, 16 Visakhapatnam, 17 Vizianagaram
Andhra Pradesh ICET 2016 Admit Card:
After a few days candidates will be eligible to download the AP ICET 2016 exam admit card from www.vidyavision.com.
AP ICET 2016 Exam Result:
AP ICET 2016 Exam result will be released in the month of 27 May 2016. In order to qualify in the exam candidates are must to attain at least 25% of total marks. A complete rank list will be prepared separately for unreserved and reserved category candidates. The results for AP ICET 2016 will be published at www.vidyavision.com.